You are viewing:
> Suction Blast Cabinets
INEX Blast CabinetsThe base model INEX 3048 comes without media reclaimer, and includes shop-vac-style vacuum collector suitable for occasional use in small shops or at home. The INEX 3048R with reclaimer delivers the higher-production features growing businesses need: continuous media cleaning and recycling, and dust bag for limited blasting, (less than an hour per day). Optional 300-cfm dry filter dust collector is suitable for extended blasting.
SAFETY & COMFORT
- Eliminates the hazards of open blasting.
- Full-length neoprene-on-fabric gloves.
- Safety door interlock system stops blasting when either door is opened. (Model 3048R only)
- Pedal-activated blast gun eliminates moving parts from inside the enclosure (no more jammed blast gun triggers).
- Dust collector traps blast dust for safe disposal (stop scooping dust and spent media from the blast hopper).
- Shatter-resistant glass window gives distortion-free view.
- Pressure regulator and gauge.
- Large, freestanding enclosure – with full doors on bothsides – holds bigger parts than any bench-top model.
- 1/2-inch air line and efficient air filter let you use up to 3/8-inch nozzles to make fast work of most blast projects.
- Outside-mounted light illuminates work chamber.
- 300-cfm reclaimer (on 3048R) continuously separates good abrasive from dust and fines.
- Rugged 14-gauge steel construction.
22847 - INEX Blast Cabinet