You are viewing:
> Suction Blast Cabinets
BNP 220 Suction Blast Cabinet
BNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to
clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. The BNP 220's larger enclosure
(50 by 39 by 43 inches tall) accepts
powered turntables, ZERO's A-300 Automation Kit, and other Option Plus
modifications. Shown with 900 CFM reclaimer (free standing) and RPH dust collector.
BNP 220 Cabinets Feature:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door isopened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
20008 - BNP 220 Suction Blast Cabinet
20009 - BNP 220 Pressure Blast Cabinet
14355 - A-300 Automation Kit for BNP 220
23340 - Options Plus for Abrasive Blast Cabinets