You are viewing:
> Pressure Blast Cabinets
BNP Double 65 Pressure Blast Cabinet
For tough cleaning jobs, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 300 percent.
BNP Double 65 Pressure Cabinets Feature:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Two stations provide easy access to blast from either station to
accomodate long or complex parts. One nozzle and foot pedal are
- High efficiency, 2.0 cubic foot capacity, ASME-coded pressure vessel,
fitted with 1" ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings
and cabinet integrated controls.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the nozzle.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors on both ends, industrial-quality lift-off hinges.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, air and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
23936 - BNP Double 65 Pressure Blast Cabinet