You are viewing:
> Suction Blast Cabinets
MediPulse 2342se Suction Blast Cabinet
The ZERO MediPulse is a high-production, ergonomic suction blast cabinet designed specifically to enhance productivity and efficiency by offering a safe and comfortable work station for blast operators. Repetitive work is made easier by allowing workers to concentrate on achieving the desired surface treatment, working from a seated position at their option. Cabinet design minimizes floor space requirements.
MediPulse Suction Cabinet Features:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive-resistant
- Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight.
- Unique air logic system to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial-quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, creates a rigid, long-lasting cabinet enclosure.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun removes residual media from parts and cabinet interior.
- Cleaning parts
- Deburring machined parts
- Improving surface finish
- Removing heat scale
• Adjustable Gun Mount
• Adjustable Vortex Tube (for lightweight media)
• Alox Kit
• Curtains (black or high-visibility white)
• HEPA filter
• Manometer Kit
• 20" Dia. Turntable
• Two Gallon Tumble Basket
• Timed Door Release
• Magnetic screen
• Rubber work grate mat
• Pressure blast system
• Media catch trays on doors
• Automatic pulse kit
• Table/work tray with internal track
• Bolt-on arm rest
• Stainless steel construction
• Noise reduction package
• Other options per customer specifications
25178 - MediPulse 2342se Suction Blast Cabinet