The Wetblast FLEX
All-in-one wetblasting system includes 6 cubic-foot-capacity blast machine, 120-gallon water storage tank, and pump module mounted on a portable framed platform.
The FLEX is engineered to provide high-performance blasting with maximum dust suppression.
- Set up—a single air connection controls all pneumatic functions
- Water and abrasive mix outside the blast machine
- Rugged, portable skid-mounted system with fork pockets and lifting eyes
- Water-to-abrasive ratio control at the machine or at the nozzle
- Control media ON and OFF with abrasive cut-off system
- Connect to water—use from the tank or a municipal supply
- Place controls at the nozzle or at the blast machine
- Blast dry or wet
- Fits in the back of most full-size pick-up trucks
Contractors have relied upon Clemco blast machines to get work done quickly and easily for many decades. The FLEX incorporates proven technology, combined in a new way, providing the same quality and productivity-enhancing features for day-in day- out service.
Simple to Operate
Fill the blast machine with dry abrasive, fill the water tank, add rust inhibitor if desired, or simply connect to a municipal water supply. Connect compressed air, adjust the metering valve, blast pressure, and water pressure. A single air connection supports all pneumatic equipment. It’s that easy.